Before rushing into calling your plumber or buy chemicals for your sewer, there is a need for diagnosis. Just the same way you cannot taking medication before you are sure of the infection, you should not treat your sewer line before detecting what the problem could be. This is because there are different issues affecting your sewer line and though they may have the same impact, they can be handled differently.
As a homeowner, you should not wait until the sewer line blocks. Instead, a continuous sewer line video inspection is important as this will reveal to you any problem before it expounds. Some homeowners even go to the extent of calling the plumbers even when the issue is too light that they could have handled.
The flexible rod with a camera attached can save you a lot of money. This video inspection can extend to the bathtubs and sinks and you can identify the common cause of the clogs if any. This will help you warn those around you are take the remedy early enough. This is why the Guide for Diagnosis of Sewer Video Inspection Problems with Sewer Line in Glenview, IL is important.
The Problems Commonly Exposed By the Sewer Line Video Inspection
The following are some of the problems you are likely to diagnose with the sewer video inspection.
• Any blockage in the sewer line will be detected. This allows you to look for the right plumber for the unblocking before it causes flooding.
• The cracks in the underground pipes that may result to leaks. This allows you to plan for the pipe repair or replacement.
• The shifting soil that blocks the pipe, you can be able to look for measures of stopping the shifting soil.
• If you may have used some chemicals, there is may be pipe corrosions.
• The root intrusion, this allows you for the hydro jetting technology as this is a well-known method to break the roots.
• The grease and other forms of clogs are detected and you can be able to handle them independently.
The Benefits of Sewer Video Inspection
From the detectable issues, you can already tell that there are a lot of benefits that come with this kind of inspection.
• The practice is so accurate. This allows the plumber to accurately handle the defects without speculations. The camera snapshots the condition of the sewer line with accuracy.
• It is not destructive in the sense that the tools do not require you to dig or undo your floor. This makes the procedure safe and you are able to enjoy the diagnosis without having to destroy your structures.
• The sewer video inspection is fast compared to the other practices. The faster results allow you to take the necessary measures.
How Is the Sewer Video Inspection Conducted?
Despite all the benefits that come with the video inspection, it’s a very simple procedure. A fiber optic cable can slide through the sewer line. The live video is displayed on the monitor in a manner that you can view all that is inside the pipe. Alternatively, the camera can be taken through the pipe and allow it to capture some screenshots.